Saturday, January 12, 2013

Who Will Be Crowned?

Last year's chart
Today is the day.

What day, you ask?

Kirsten's Super Bowl, aka, Miss America!

Tonight, I will begin preparing for Miss America 2013.  It begins with a pre-show something or another at 8PM and the pageant begins at 9PM!  So excited.

Yesterday I began thinking about ways to have a more efficient chart to track who I think will win.  Last year I made an improvement on the year before.  I just want to make sure I am organized and keep up with who my choices are.

Unfortunately, this will be my first year watching it by myself........ever???  Oh my word.  This is a tragedy!  If anyone wants to join me, just let me know!

I will, I'm sure, be texting multiple people about it.  And, hopefully my lovely cousin, Nikki, will be my long-distance watching buddy.

Till tonight, my friends!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...