Monday, June 7, 2010

One Reason I Love England : )

One of the MANY reasons I love England....
I am either one hour off or in the time zone of two grand slam tennis matches as well as several other tournaments = )

What does this mean?

Well, in layman's terms...I didn't miss the men's finals due to church : )

So, yesterday I have a lovely afternoon watching Nadal beat Soderling in one of the best tennis matches I have ever seen: )

This week is the Queens tournament which is a lovely thirty minutes away : )
THEN....one more tournament
AND...*drum roll*
WIMBLEDON! Yes, if you cannot tell I am SOOO excited!  As in...what most of the world is feeling about the World Cup I am feeling about Wimbledon : ) Although...for the World Cup, GO ENGLAND!

I am looking forward to a wonderful Cousin and Wimbledon Picnic Date!

*sigh* I cannot even believe I am going to be there.....This is such a gift from God : )

THEN I FINALLY got to watch the movie I have been waiting ages to see : )
That definitely put me in a mood...

Now, the week of routine begins : )  I am thankful for routine!  I need some!

Prayer.....I need strength.  I am not sure what God is teaching me through this. Pray for understanding.
Thank you!

P.S. 1 Month till Daddy's and my Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...