Thursday, July 1, 2010

Because.....

I just wanna blog.
Why?
Because.
Because why?
Ok ok, I am kind of homesick at the moment.
My first birthday without either parent, my favorite time of year in VA, my dad, brother, and stepmom are at the beach (i LOVE the beach, especially with them), and....I miss my friends.
Okokok, so, I am not as pitiful as this may sound, but still, and I am kinda sitting here allowing myself to mope because I want to.  Anyway, I decided to blog about my mopiness.

Well, this weekend is going to be lovely! I get to spend it with my family in Stevenage : )  I cannot wait!  Cousin Birthday Weekend!  Wimbledon Men's Finals on Sunday (waiting to see who actually makes it considering last years finalist are both out!  I could care less about Roddick....but Federer?).

I have exactly 5 days 10 hours and 57 minutes left to be 18.  I must say, I have done something exciting = )  I came to England!!! I made my first trans-atlantic flight by myself.  This has been a very good year!  17 was good also!  I have fantastic friends that I love!  I have grown friendships!  I have the hands down best roommate in the world.  I have the best friends!  I have a faithful God even when I am not!!! I have a wonderful, loving, and supportive family (extended family also)!

Ok, so, the sappiness continues.

Anyway, this is where I end.  I have blogged my mopiness....ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...