Thursday, July 29, 2010

Random, In No Particular Order, Thoughts From Me.

All those plastic signs along the road over stores really annoy me.  They take away from towns that could by quite lovely but instead look terribly tacky.

Whenever I see a car with the steering wheel on the left side (whether in person or a picture) it momentarily throws me for a loop.

For some reason, I just got annoyed.  I really could not tell you why.  I am sure I could trace my thoughts, but I won't bother to bore you.

I am going to Bristol tomorrow to visit Grampaw!

I am looking forward to driving through the countryside.

I am SO ready for this weekend and August!

Stuff starts to happen again = )

I have been learning some lessons over the past two months.  This is a very good thing.  I wonder what God is doing.

I really want a cozy cottage in the country with a lovely Garden all to myself.  For a week.  With background music.  A good thunderstorm would be perfect at some point.  Maybe a couple of them : )

I sound complainy.  I am sorry.  I think I am slightly discontent.  I shouldn't be.  I am in England.  Living here.  Like I have always wanted to.

I am missing some people.

The interns I knew in England have flown back to the states.  I have been thinking about what it will be like when I have to board that plane.  I think I will be excited to see people but sad and feeling as if I am leaving something I shouldn't be.

Becky finishes camp THIS WEEKEND!!!  That means, I get to skype her and I can call her whenever and we can talk!!!

I need to pack.  I need to clean.  I need to go to bed.  Oy.

I need motivation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...