Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blue Hair...

Yesterday I went and visited Uncle Gavin and Auntie Lisa.  However, I took the bus.  While I was waiting (for ages) for the 124 I saw this punk girl with pink and blue hair.  I had a deja vu moment.  I thought hard about it for a few seconds and realized in my dream two nights ago someone dyed my hair.  I just let them paint it on my hair and then realized I did not know what color is was going to be.  I quickly washed it out and the top of my hair was BLUE!

Anyway, today was an "early" morning for a Saturday.  I was woken up and could not fall back asleep.  I lay there resting and realized I had gotten about 9 hours of sleep.  This morning has been lovely.  Quiet time, breakfast, washed some dishes, and I have a skype date with Daddy to look forward to!!!

Mary is having some mums over to relax in her Healing Garden (aka the back garden).  A time for mums and non-mums to relax and rejuvenate in a lovely garden on a beautiful day with some yummy goodies!  Yes, I will enjoy some of the goodies too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...