Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My 1st week as a 19 year old in my 20th year ; )

Lenae posed this statement to me. I am in my twentieth year. Shoot. That means I have lived:
19 years. 
Almost 2 decades.
Almost 1 score.
Wow. I could be applied to Lincoln's Gettysburg Address. 

Ok, anyway.  Since my 19th birthday I have worked, visited my Uncle, seen Lenae, Jackson, Brian, Sarah Jane, Mac, and Lenae's mom and sister, toured London some more, went inside Westminster for the very first time (which included seeing QEI's tomb!), and....SAW OLIVER!!!! It is FANTASTIC!!!! What a night! We got in well after midnight!

Sunday I left Lenae's and came home completely exhausted! We had a barbeque and I was in bed before 9:30!

I tried my first sip of English Cider.  It tasted like Sparkling Apple Cider. Pretty good. 
The sip of beer I had tasted like bread dough (mainly yeast).
I didn't get a strawberry tart.....but I will = )


I bought a new purse today because mine broke. 

I am sleepy. 

I opened a UK bank account today : )

I am SOOOO excited about Germany!

This is WAY shorter than I thought it would be.....

Daddy visits in a tad over a month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...