Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Four Songs: From Taylor to Ingrid

Blog Challenge time, again!
I'm supposed to put my iPod on shuffle and write about the first five songs.
But, I don't use my iPod enough to keep it charged.
So, as I've been prone to do during this challenge, I am going to change the rules a little bit.

I'll be writing about the four songs I can recall having bought on iTunes (I know, keel over in shock) songs I enjoy.

Love Story by Taylor Swift
I bought this song after it became a fun memory song with friends.  We would sing (screech?) it at the top of our lungs in the car.  And, I like this song.  And enjoy picturing Romeo and Juliet (the play) in my mind (does that make me a nerd of some kind?).  Except, it has a happy ending.

Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something
I just love this song.  I don't remember where I first heard it.  But, I love it.  I think I read that although the song is named after Breakfast at Tiffany's the song actually follows the storyline of Roman Holiday (both are Hepburn movies).

Scalliwag by Gaelic Storm
I first heard this song on Pandora last summer.  I loved it so much and decided I had to buy it.  So, I did.  Although I can't understand a lot of the words, they talk about wellies.  And, the music is so fun and upbeat.  It makes me want to scurry over the pond!

You and I by Ingrid Michaelson
They talk about the south of France.  And, the music is fun.  Ok, I don't have a lot of commentary, but it is a fun song.

Well, now you know.
Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...