Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Favourite Place

I forgot about my blog challenge until I was getting ready to go to bed.
I started it and then decided to just do it in the morning...and then forgot.
So, while it is still morning, here is yesterday's blog challenge: My Favourite Place

I don't like picking my favourite.

Well, if I have to pick,my favourite place is in England.  But, preferably with a friend.  And in the country.  Or at the coast.  Or in Wales.  In the Wye Valley.
New Romney, Kent, England Summer 2010
 But, I love Germany, too.
I think I need to be with a friend in Germany.
Actually, almost any place is better with a friend.  But, especially a place that I have mainly shared with other people.
Reichstag in Berlin, Germany, Fall 2010
Another favourite place is at the river at Kae Lacy's.
It is peaceful and relaxing.  I love being there by myself and with friends.
Photo by Abbie Slate, Summer 2012

So, I don't have one favourite place.  But, my favourite places are mostly because of the memories they hold.

2 comments:

  1. You sound a lot like me! I don't have a favourite thing, but I have favourite things about every place :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...