Sunday, September 30, 2012

Homemade Caramel Apple Spice with a HobNob!

This afternoon I decided to celebrate Autumn and the cool, crisp air by making a homemade version of Starbucks' Caramel Apple Spice!  Thanks to this cool link, I was able to do it!  But, I made a few changes.  I don't have cinnamon syrup, so I just used cinnamon.  But, I used to much, so, maybe three shakes is good?  Oh, and I don't like whipped cream on my apple cider.  Ew.  Dairy and apples?  No thanks.

Last night my grandmother handed me a box of chocolate covered HobNobs.  So, those are joining my caramel apple spice!

Happy Autumn!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE HOBNOBS!!!!!! They had them in Kenya. I actually looked for them in the grocery store here in France but so far no luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, go for a weekend trip to England, and get some!!! : )
      Goodness, I want to say that to myself.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...