Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Shabby Apple Line is Fabulous!

A few weeks ago I blogged about my new affiliation with Shabby Apple, and I posted some of my favourite things from their site.

I received an email a few days ago saying they are starting a new line called Highclere Castle.  I looked through the new collection, and there are some fabulous pieces!  Here is one that jumped out at me.
See it here!
And, as a special treat, they are offering a 10% discount SITE WIDE until 10/10/2012 (which happens to be the birthday of two of my friends).

DISCOUNT: 10%
DISCOUNT CODE:  High

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Don't forget to go to the site through the link on my sidebar!

Enjoy : )

3 comments:

  1. so cute! i am really, really digging that blouse!
    i think i will have to add it to the wish list for now, though!

    morgan at quitetheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! I LOVE the skirt. Polka dot and pencil in one.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...