Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Afternoon Chai, Writing, and Lipstick

I'm at the coffee shop in town, working on an article.

Clearly I am taking a break.  For whatever reason, I am having a difficult time piecing it together.  There are so many things I want to share, but I must keep writing and erasing to see how it comes together.

I love that my job let's me work from wherever.  Although, I tend to be slightly distracted when people and cars walk and drive by.  It's a small town, so I'm always like, "Who is that?  Wait, do I know that person driving by?"

Winter is a guest overstaying it's welcome.  It is gusty outside, making the awning flap angrily.  I'd like to see some green buds on the trees.

I bought sale $1 lipstick on Saturday.  You know, how high can my expectations really be?  The first color is too pale/shimmery for my taste.  I already have another color like it.  But, the red I bought is awesome.  Granted, I have to apply chapstick first, but the color is great, it stays on well (I've been drinking chai and I still have some on my lips), and my lips stay smooth.  I'm a fan!

I need to go back to brainstorming and writing.

From my view:

My distraction
What I'm about to pack up because my brain is not working.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a good place to sit but that window on the world would be very distracting to me too!! I was just thinking the other day how expensive lipstick is! How do they justify it when you bought some ok stuff for $1!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...