Friday, March 8, 2013

Dear Friday: Snowwwww


Dear Friday, No school.  Lots of snow on the ground.  My week did not go according to my plan (big surprise, right?).

Dear BCHS, I'm so sad I don't get to come back on Monday.

Dear House, You are nice, but I need to get out (cabin fever...makes me sympathize with those girls on Seven Brides for Seven Brothers).

Dear Back, I'm sorry.  I know you want a massage...or an adjustment.

Dear Morning, It's only 8:52...but it feels way later.  Result of getting up too early.

Dear What Not to Wear, Loved watching you this morning with Lala.  Just like old times!

Dear Weekend, Just waiting to see what you hold.  And, yes, a pageant is tomorrow night.

Dear Self, it's time to get dressed!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...