Sunday, March 24, 2013

What Month Is It, Again?

March 24, 2013
Palm Sunday
The 4th day of Spring
.....
and it's snowing

It started just before one, and now, at one minute till six, we have about four inches of snow.
It's not falling anymore, though.

Initially, I was upset by the snow.  But, after a reminder from Daddy, I decided to just enjoy it--forgetting that date.  So, I shall make some hot chocolate in a few minutes, and maybe do some writing or reading.

I've folded some laundry, wasted time online, and froze my feet for a minute to take pictures.
(This morning at church, our speaker, Chip, made two subtle Duck Dynasty references.  I practiced self-control and didn't tweet about it till after church ended.)

Below are a couple of shots!  (Have I mentioned how beautiful my home is?)



1 comment:

  1. Awww!!!! I barely got to see snow. I hope I get to see some while I'm there during spring break.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...