Friday, March 1, 2013

Dear Friday: My Students are the Best!


Dear Friday, it seems so odd you've arrived.  I had to keep remembering to wish my students a happy weekend, be safe, and study for their science test.

Dear Students, you all are amazing.  You are gems.  I am so looking forward to the laughs we will share next week.  Thank you for the encouragement you've given me.  Every time you say you've learned something, it makes my day.

Dear Articles, I've written a lot of you this week!  Sunday: pageant article, Tuesday: town council article, Thursday: town council article, this Sat/Sun: another pageant article.  You are keeping me busy!  It is great, but I'm glad to have nothing on my schedule tonight (other than celebrating Lala's birthday)!

Dear Abbie, thank you for being a friend who tells me the hard stuff.  You are an amazing friend.

Dear Shaver's, thanks for letting me live here.  I love it.

Dear God, thank you for friendships.  I'm thankful for the things that strengthen them.  I'm thankful for real friendships, the kind that overcome and survive.  Those are true.

Dear Saturday, bring on the baseball and pageants! WooHoo!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...