Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sometimes the Path is Hard


Snow is covering the ground.
School is out for the second day.
I don't want to make a post of pictures and share about any event.

I need to write about thoughts, processes, emotions.

The human mind is unique.
It allows individuals to take a concept or thought, mull over it (sometimes for hours), and move forward with it--often without processing to anyone else.

It should be no surprise to anyone who knows me (or has read my blog for a while), I am always thinking.  I've been processing a lot recently.  Sometimes my chest feels like it's being crushed.  Remember I said I am content?  It's still true.  But, with that comes a hesitancy about what is next.  I know I will be ready to move when the time comes, but right now, I am satisfied where I am.

If you are reading this and freaking out, wondering if I am going to skip out on England, don't worry.  England is in my future.  But, at this moment, I am happy.  I am looking forward to going to work tomorrow.  I am learning and growing up.  And sometimes I'm a wreck.

But, I'll look back and appreciate the lessons learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...