Sunday, February 10, 2013

Attempting Fashion Blogging

I love seeing fashion shots, candid photos, and life shared on the blogs I read.
But, I've been hesitant to try fashion blogging.
And, I don't think about taking pictures of myself till it's too late.

However, I have a tripod...I might as well put it to use.

While watching Legally Blonde, I decided to take some self-photos.
During commercials, I tried to figure out how to take shots without a tripod or someone to help me.
But, it was kind of fun : )
And, I get to show you all my cute, leopard print ballet flats (seriously, after I had to finally throw out my last pair, I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair).

Well, happy Sunday evening.
Enjoy the Grammys.
And, have a fabulous week!

Aren't they fab?  Shoes: J.Crew



Favorite lipstick from FACE Stockholm for J.Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...