Friday, February 8, 2013

The Diamond Fell Off!

I just had a deja vu moment.  You know the kind--sitting, minding your own business, perusing Pinterest, and then, WHAM...you remember that dream.

My dreams have a tendency to be...interesting?  Crazy?  Out there?  You might recommend me for counseling if you could watch them happen...

Well, to shorten last night's dream, I think I was about to get engaged.  The diamond FELL OFF the top of the ring (which wasn't a very pretty band to begin with).  Then, I was having a conversation about wedding bands.  I can't remember if I said it or if someone else said it, but someone reminded us that a SIMPLE band could be used.  Then, I remembered I wanted a band with little diamonds in it...a pave setting, I believe it is called (I had to Google to remember).

And no, my dream did not end in a wedding.

Well, that's all.  I just wanted to share the weird moment I just experienced.

Enjoy a few favorites below (I have more on Pinterest):

Source: google.com via Kirsten on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...