Friday, February 1, 2013

Downton Abbey: They Killed Off Who?

The newest addition to the show.  I approve ;)
 It's been a couple of weeks since I analyzed a show I enjoy.

Let's talk Downton Abbey.

Did they really kill off Sybil???
I was in absolute shock.  I was expecting something to happen based on the way they set the stage.  But, I was NOT anticipating her to DIE in childbirth.

Lady Cora has every right to be upset.  In fact, I'm not sure how she is dealing.

I hate the way Thomas is semi-hitting on Jimmy (James).  It is awkward, and the poor guy doesn't know what to think. 

It was nice to see Thomas express emotion...other than spite.

I'm rather irritated with Lord Grantham, at the moment.  He is passive aggressive (a trait I find difficult to stand).

And, oh, I do hope that Bates is freed soon.  His cell mate is a beast (in the negative sense).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...